TriSOL Solar Panel Test System
The TriSOL Solar Panel Test System provides fast and easy PV solar panel output measurement on site. The system is an easy-to-use tool for measuring and characterizing solar panel output at the installation site. Installers may now verify panel efficiency and supply customers with data that confirms system output. This compact test system includes the test instrument, a pyranometer and temperature sensor. When using the tester with the pyranometer and two thermocouples the system will correct for difficiencies in sunlight providing comparison of panel to panel performance regardless of the sunlight. This setup provides results similar to expensive full indoor panel testing systems at very low costs.
The system is designed to measure I-V characteristics and power of the solar PV panel in real time and under prevailing temperature and conditions. The small, lightweight system records test data, temperature, date and an identification number associated with each test - all by pressing a single button. Data ports easily to any PC via the USB interface and has a storage capacity of 400 reports. The OAI Solar Panel Test System comes complete with an AC adapter or it may be operated using AA alkaline batteries for complete portability. The system is perfect for either monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon PV cell modules. Models are available for 1.2kW / 120V DC; 3.5kW / 500V DC; and 6.0kW / 600V DC.
- All measurement execute in one push
- Small, light weight (W360mm D250mm H125mm 5Kg including all cables.)
- Record data with Identification Number to identify measurement place
- Record data with Temperatures, Pyranometer, date and time.
- Capable of 400 records storage
- Capable of 200 times automatic continuous measuremnt
- Self diagnostic functions and records.
- Battery operation in 2 hours
- Capable to copy recorded data with PC via USB I/F